Personal Accident Cover
What do I get as a policyholder?
Your individual cover may vary depending on when you took out your policy. Please refer to your Policy Documents for full details or contact us if you need more information.
Many of these policies were sold alongside home or motor insurance policies or offered by banks or building societies to their customers via a paper application.
Here is an over view of our Personal Accident Cover:
What you get...
- Cash benefits for serious injuries resulting from an accident
- Accidental death benefit
- A daily hospitalisation benefit
- Benefits paid in addition to any other policy you may have
- Cover to help give you peace of mind knowing that there is money available in case of an accident
You’re not covered against...
- Exposing yourself to danger whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Injury or death caused solely by sickness, disease or any other naturally occurring condition or gradual deterioration
- Dangerous pastimes such as riding on a motorcycle, scuba-diving or rock climbing
- Deliberately exposing yourself to danger (except in an attempt to save human life)
- Any accident that occurs while you are not a permanent resident of the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
The policy has no cash in or maturity value.